New in - Miniprix

 Here is a peek of what I got from miniprix yesterday. I really love these accessories and the prices are very low. Every piece is a great investment, you just have to shop smart in order to have a great style.
I picked a lot of bracelets, with a tribal inspiration, mostly bronze, gold tone and one silver spiked neckalce that I really fell in love with.
I also got an amazing clutch perfect for a smart casual or elegant outfit, and two simple studded belts that can go with almost anything; accentuating the waistline is a must this season. Besides all that I got some hair accessories as a bonus.How nice is that?
I picked out some clothing items too that I will present soon.


Cateva din accesoriile de la miniprix ce au ajuns chiar ieri. Imi plac multe acestea cu tenta tribala in nuante de auriu-bronz si mi-am luat destul de multe in impulsul momentului. Am ales si un colier cu tepi care mi-a captat atentia imediat, e superb.
Geanta plic este perfecta pentru o tinuta smart-casual sau eleganta chiar, iar curelele subtiri cu tinute se potrivesc aproape cu orice; accentuarea taliei este obligatorie in acest sezon. Pe langa cele comandate am primit si cateva accesorii pentru par, cat de dragut!
Va voi arata si hainutele de la miniprix, curand.







0 comments:

Post a Comment