Monochrome...not quite

maro9 

 Yeeees, I am still alive! 
Although it's been only a week, in the blogging world that means an eternity. I've been so caught up in so many things to do and barely got time for my blog. I missed it! 
Onto the juicy news: I bought this very cool trench in a thrift shop out of town. No, I didn't go there special to shop (although I am capable of doing that) I had some errands and this huge, but huge second hand shop was there, so I had to go in and take a look. I tried on things like for an hour, and I settled with this trench (and another cute sweater) which I know it looks big, but it isn't actually. It'j just that loose design of the '80s so popular back then. I love the length and the fact that reminded me of something feminine and retro. 
Yesterday was a gloomy, almost rainy day and I decided it was a perfect occasion to wear it paired with something black. But I couldn't resist adding some color..that's just me, naturally.
 Have a fantastic weekend dear ones!

  maro7maro5 maro2 maro4 maro 

 Wearing: thrifted trench coat and belt, Primark bag, Deichmann boots, Agatha rings, vintage scarf

  Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment