Ethnic printed skirt designed for ROMWE

 I am really excited to show you the skirt I designed for ROMWE. I got inspired by romanian traditional embroidery, but I wanted to make it more modern, so I picked vibrant colors for it. The skirt texture is really cool because together with the digital print it makes it look like it is actually embroidered. 
I hope you like it as much as I do.


Sunt tare bucuroasa sa va prezint fusta creata de mine pentru ROMWE. M-am inspirat din broderia traditionala , din folclor, dar am vrut sa ii dau un aer mai modern, astfel am ales culori intense. Textura fustei este interesanta deoarece impreuna cu printul digital  dau iluzia unei adevarate broderii.
Sper sa va placa si voua la fel de mult ca si mie.





 Jumper: Here
Skirt: Here
Bag: Here
Shoes: Vegas






 Photos by Veres Krisztian


0 comments:

Post a Comment