Styling a tartan skirt

 I have to admit I am really  fond of tartan prints, and I got some new items in my closet with this print that I will show you very soon. I got this skirt a while ago, you may have already seen it in a post  here,and I find it very versatile. So here is another idea of how to wear it. Which is your favorite?
I have some great news from Romwe too, they have the Black Friday sale up now. So get  your favorite items at a super price. Don't forget about the giveaway either!


Trebuie sa recunosc ca imi place destul de mult acest imprimeu si am cateva piese noi in garderoba pe care o sa vi le arat curand. Fusta asta am luat-o pe la inceputul toamnei,probabil deja ati vauzt-o aici,.
Mie mi se pare foarte versatila si de asta o port destul de des. Voua care varianta va place cel mai mult?
Am si o super veste de la Romwe, reducerile pentru Black Friday sunt deja afisate, asa ca grabiti-va. 
Nu uitati nici de giveaway!




 Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Jumper: Esprit
Watch: Michael Kors
Skirt: Flirtfashion
Boots: random






 Photos by Veres Krisztian



Romwe Black Friday Sale
Up to 75% off, over 3000+ styles
Biggest discount! Most styles ever!
Don’t miss, girls!
Date: 11/26/2013 -11/30/2013


0 comments:

Post a Comment