Red and black-A coat issue

 A few years ago I was obsessed with the red & black combination and I really happt that it's back in trend.  I find it bold, misterious and elegant so when I saw this coat on Romwe, I thought I had to have it and ordered it right away. Really great for this weather , don't you think?


Acum cativa ani am avut  o mica obsesie cu rosu si negru ,iar acum ma bucur ca e din nou pe lista tendintelor. Mi se pare o combinatie indrazneata, eleganta si confera o nota de mister tinutei . Astfel cand am vazut paltonul pe Romwe, stiam ca are locul pregatit la mine in dulap. Zis si facut, l-am comandat imediat sa fiu sigura ca nu raman fara el. E si perfect pentru vremea asta, nu?








 Hat: vintage
Coat:Here
Sweater: Here
Jeans: New yorker
Bag: Here
Boots: Stylishplus


Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment