The rainbow painted me again..

jw3

Such a poetic title right? But what can I say, I will never let go of colors no matter the season or whether it's in trend or not. Some of you probably got sick of this yellow sweater, but to me it's just perfect! It keeps me warm and it seems to go with so many things in my wardrobe, I feel like wearing it again and again, until I find something else to obsess about, or ran out of options.
Also I took out my favorite pair of boots in their yummy color which sweetens me up all the time! These days are quite silent and I try to enjoy them at their best until Spring when I will be way to stressed out, oh the horror..


jw6

jw5

jw4

jw2

jw

Have a lovely week darlings!

Wearing: thrifted sweater, bag and dress, Leonardo boots, handmade earrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment