Gardening

Good morning you all!. Right now I am in the yard seeding some beautiful flowers so that I will have a colorful garden this year too.
Gardening relaxes me so much and I enjoy doing whenever I get some free time. I promise I will be posting pictures when they bloom! 
Talking about flowers, here is an arrangement I made with carnations and gypsophilla. I just love the orange-coral color of those carnations!


Buna dimineata tuturor! Eu acum sunt in gradina si sadesc niste seminte pentru ca si in acest an sa am o gradina plina de culoare.
Gradinaritul ma relaxeaza foarte mult si imi place sa abordez aceasta activitare de cate ori am timp liber.
Vorbind de flori, mai jos e un aranjament facut din garoafe si voalul miresei. Imi place foarte mult nuanta de oranj/corai al garoafelor!















0 comments:

Post a Comment