Favorite Desert!

Besides icecream, pancakes are probably my favorite deserts. I just love chocolate, biscuits and sour cherries filled pancakes. They are the best! And yes, this is my last desert for another 10 days. And I just realised starting tomorrow, no more coffee, which  will be so hard:( I could live with no food at all, just with coffee:P 
I know I am addicted, but I love it!

Inafara de inghetata , cltatitele sunt probabil desertul meu favorit. Imi plac foarte mult umplute cu ciocolata, biscuiti si visine. Sunt cele mai bune! Si da, este ultimul meu desert pentru urmatoarele 10 zile. Inca o tragedie, tocmai mi-am dat seama ca nu voi avea voie nici cafea sa beau, ceea ce e foarte greu.: As putea trai fara mancare deloc, doar sa am cafea:P 
Stiu ca sunt dependenta, dar imi place!







0 comments:

Post a Comment