The Diet Diary


My favorite kind of salad! Tomatoes, lettuce, radish, spring onions, peppers, goat cheese , youghurt and olive oil. I think I could eat this everyday and not get bored of it's taste.
But Monday I will start a new diet, it will be hard but it's worth the torture.(no , I don't want to dissapear of the face of the Earth, it's just detox) 
I will tell you more about it tomorrow.
Have a great day!

Salata mea favorita! Rosii, salata, ridichi, ceapa verde, ardei, branza de capra, iaurt, ulei de masline.
Cred ca as putea manca zilnic fara sa ma satur de gustul ei.
Dar luni voi incepe o dieta; va fi foarte greu, dar merita tortura.(nu vreau sa dispar de pe fata pamantului, e doar detoxifiere)
 Va voi spune mai multe maine.
O zi minunata va doresc!









0 comments:

Post a Comment