Diet Diary -Day 3

 So it's day 3 now and here is what I ate today. Fried millet, and two variants of wheat, water and salt bread, one type baked in the oven, and one made as a pancake in a frying pan. I can't say I am hungry after I eat these, but they are certainly not my favorite kind of food.
 Drinking water and one tea per day, nothing else.
I also have to say that I don't lack energy but it seems I am not sleeping very well, maybe it's just a coincidence. 
I'm  keeping it up 7 more days!


E ziua a 3-a si am postat aici o poza cu ce am mancat azi. Mei copt, si 2 variante de paine; grau integral apa si sare, una coapta in cuptor, cealalta fripta ca o lipie in tigaie. Nu pot spune ca mi-e foame dupa ce mananc asta nu pot spune ca mi-e foame , dar nu este mancarea mea favorita. 
Beau apa si un ceai pe zi, nimic altceva. Nu pot spune duc lipsa de energie, dar nu dorm foarte bine, poate e totusi coincidenta.
 Mai 7 zile!





0 comments:

Post a Comment