Spring is Here!

So officialy Spring is here, but the weather outside is not that great. Hopefully it will get warmer now.
As a tradition in our country on the 1st of March girls get a small handcrafted ornament with a red and white string, as a symbol of spring. I got my first one on  Monday from my dad. It is a silver pendant heart that I will add to my little collections of silver ornaments that I got from him every year.
Have a great Spring day!



In mod oficial primavara a venit chiar daca vremea de afara nu  e grozava. Eu sper sa se incalzeasca foarte curand. Ca in fiecare an pe data de 1 Martie se dau si se primesc martisoare. Eu am primit  primul meu martisor pe anul acesta de la tata, acu 3 zile, sa il am deja in piept pe data de 1. 
E un pandantiv din argint in forma de inima pe care il voi pune la colectia mea de martisoare din argint primite de-a lungul anilor de la el.
O zi minunata de primavara sa aveti!


0 comments:

Post a Comment