Diet Diary -Day 10 -Last Day!


Yes, this was my last diet day! I have to say that I am feeling great(probably because I am done with it).
It was a challenging experience that I took, but I don't think I will do it too soon again. Why? Because the food has no taste, it is like eating cardboard. 
I have to admit that I think I lost a few kg( I will weigh myself in the morning), and my skin cleaned up a bit, I have more energy, but I was always pissed, probably because I didn't have any coffee for 10 days.
So as a conclusion, it was worth it, but it was hard, so you must be strong to get un such a diet.


Da, si ultima zi e dieta a trecut! Trebuie sa spun ca ma simt foarte bine(poate pentru ca am terminat cura).
A fost o provocare pe care am acceptat-o , dar nu cred ca o voi repeta prea curand. De ce? Pentru ca mancarea nu are nici un gust, parca mancam carton.
Trebuie sa recunosc totusi ca simt ca am slabit cateva kg(ma voi cantarii dimineata), pielea mi-e mai luminoasa si am mai multa energie, dar parca tot timpul sunt nervoasa, poate din cauza ca nu am baut cafea 10 zile:P
Ca si o concluzie pot spune ca pana la urma s-a meritat efortul, dar a fost greu si trebuie sa fiti puternici pentru asa o cura de detoxifiere; nu e deloc placuta.

Photo source: http://discovertechnology.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment