Diet Diary -Day 5

I am half way there! I am getting used to eating the same things everyday, it's like a habbit, once you get used to it you feel it's normal. I feel the urge of drinking more and more water, which is very good.
Today I made little breads with whole wheat and buckwheat flakes(water and salt of course). 
They turned out great! Plus I ate some more wheat discs
.You have the pictures below. 
Have a great weekend!



Sunt la jumatatea drumului!Deja m-am obisnuit sa mananc zilnic aceleasi chestii, e ca o rutina, odata ce te obisnuiesti ti se pare normal. Parca tot timpul mi-e sete si beau mai multa apa, ceea ce e foarte bine!
Azi am facut painici din faina de grau integral si fulgi de hrisca(apa si sare).
Au iesit foarte bune! Am mai mancat si rondele de grau expandat.
Fotografiile sunt mai jos.
Sa aveti un weekend placut!




0 comments:

Post a Comment