Oscar's Favorites

Oh, how I love the Oscars! It's a absolute pleasure to see who-what-wear and getting inspired by all these beautiful dresses! Here are my favorites:

Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa:

Hailee-Steinfeld-in-Marchesa oscar 2011

Cate Blanchett in the most exquisite dress on the red carpet by Givenchy Haute Couture

63721807

63721593

Halle Berry in Gucci

oscar 2011

Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier (I adore the sparkles and the softness of the dress!)

Mandy-Moore-in-Monique-Lhuillier oscar 2011

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab - perfect details!

Mila-Kunis-in-Elie-Saab oscar 2011

Florence Welch in Valentino

63720631

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce&Gabanna -I adore the lace and that shade of purple. Very royal.

Scarlett-Johansson-in-Dolce-Gabbana oscar 2011

As for me... I am back in Bucharest and had a little trouble with the internet but now everything is fixed and I already have to think about a project for college. But I will enjoy these pictures first.
Oh, and let me say that Natalie Portman did a awesome job in "Black Swan", and I think that "The King's Speech" really deserved the award for the Best Picture category. Brilliant film, you should see it, if you haven't, yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment