Ladylike

zu 210 copy

zu 218 copy

zu 212 copy

zu 201 copy

zu 203 copy

zu 205 copy

Hello dearies, how is your weekend?
I am stuck in studying, I still have exams but the good news is I finished my dress for one of my major projects so stay tuned because I am waiting for my photographer and spare time to do a proper photoshoot.
This is what I wore yesterday, I was in the mood for curls and a wide skirt, just feeling feminine so this was the result; I just love the turqoise-dark blue combo, I feel they match so great and also they are perfect colors for this upcoming season.


absolutely fabulous fair diana enciu&alina tanasa

And, to my Romanian readers I ask who is going at Absolutely Fboulous Fair tomorrow?
I sure will do, I am so excited! I hope I will meet you there and other great bloggers.
I trust the rest of your weekend will be great.

Wearing: Vintage skirt and gloves, Terranova blouse, no name thights,Botinelli shoes, MiniPrix coat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment