Decadence

zz 123 copy

zz 061 copy

zz 092 copy

zz 103 copy

zz 102 copy

zz 133 copy

pic 007

This long forgotten place is just right across my apartment, I can see it from my wondow, and I thought, why not go there for once and explore it? So, these photos came out and I love them! The feeling of decadence coming from those piers or whatever they are, intrigued me and so did that perspective. I don't know why but I have a passion for abandoned places. Plus, I felt rock again.
Those leather pants were actually long but I succeeded in ripping them right under the knee so the only solution was to cut them and making them short. Now I love them like this.
I have a few days off before my next exam and I will enjoy them as much as I can.

Have a great weekend!

Wearing: Kara leather pants, Zara cardigan, vintage shirt and bag, Leonardo boots, Mondex thights.

P.S. I have been featured on This is my suit.com, a great street fashion site based in Romania, check it out, it's great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment