Golden Fields

 I realy love the light when the sun sets over a golden field. Don't you?  Today's weather was perfect, I really hope that this will be a long hot autumn and we can still have shootings outside.So many project to be started soon. Back to school in a bit right? I will be posting an article about my idea of  a cool school outfit. Are you curious?
 I think you noticed my sweater right? Since I got it from Romwe,
 I can't  part with it, I absolutely love it and I a thinking of getting it in another color too. What do you think,should I? A full week is just around the corner, I will keep in touch with you.
Romwe has a super sale for their new beauty products and accessories.
As a girl, is it possible to live without makeup & cute accessories?

Just fetch these hotties at their cheapest time :P > http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Beauty-Deals/?beautydeals

Only 72 hours!!


Imi place maxim lumina de apus de soare peste un camp auriu. Vremea de azi a fost perfecta si sper sa avem o toamna lunga, sa reusim sa terminam toate proiecteel pana vine frigul. In curand incepe si scoala, si promit sa imi fac timp sa postez o tinuta macar potrivita pentru scoala. Sunteti curiosi?
Cred ca ati observat puloverul meu pe care probabil o sa il mai vedeti destul de des. Imi place asa mult incat l-as purta zilnic. Ma gandeam sa il iau si pe alta culoare. Ce ziceti?
Pe mine ma asteapta o saptamana plina, dar tinem legatura.Promit
Apropo, era sa uit, Romwe are super reduceri la produsele de beauty nou introduse. De ce sa nu profitam de ocazie ,nu?

















Hat:local store
Sweater: Romwe
Shorts: vintage
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Romwe. B.A.D. style
Rings: Hm and Persunmall
Shoes: Converse



 Photos by Veres Krisztian


0 comments:

Post a Comment