BAD Attitude-FW13


First of all I want to thank my wonderful team that I worked with for this lookbook shooting, so thank you guys! I really love the result.
This is the FW13 collection, entitled B.A.D. Attitude. It's a mixture of textures, silky fabrics with  pearly leather, lace and crystal details.The prints and ombres are manually hand painted.
I am curious if you like the collection, and which is your favorite look.
Another great news ,if you are living in Washington, you can see these looks live at the fashion show. More info here. This is a great opportunity for me and I am grateful for it!


In primul rand vreau sa multumesc intregii echipei cu care am lucrat la acesta sedinta foto, imi place foarte mult rezultatul!
Aceasta este intreaga colectie BAD Attitude pentru sezonul toamna-iarna2013 . Un mix de texturi, materiale vaporoase, piele perlata, detalii de dantela si cristale svarovski. Imprimeurile sunt  facute manual.
Sunt curioasa dca va place colectia si care este tinuta favorita.
Am si niste super vesti pentru cei care locuiesc in Washington, puteti vedea live intreaga colectie  in cadrul unei prezentari de moda ce va avea loc in 5 Octombrie. Mai multe detalii aici.
E o oportunitate grozava pentru mine si sunt foarte recunoscatoare pentru acest lucru.

Models: Andreea & Andreea
Styling/design: B.A.D. style

















0 comments:

Post a Comment