Get out of the dark

 On this weather it is very hard to look on the bright side, but still you can improve your mood(as I do) by wearing colors, bright colors. I mixed my favorite  jeans from Romwe and my new sweater, from the same brand. Added some cool BADstyle boots and a box handbag that I find very cute. I saw that you can also get this bag here, I got mine a while ago.
We have great news from Romwe too, a super sale. details below.
Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!


Pe vremea asta e cam greu sa vezi partea buna a lucrurilor, dar macar iti poti imbunatatii starea de spirit(cum fac si eu) imbracandu-te colorat, foarte colorat. Am asortat perechea mea favorita de jeans de la Romwe si noul pulover tot de la ei. Ghetele B.A.D. style de acum cativa ani , si geanta-cutie care mie imi place foarte mult. Eu o am de mult timp, dar am vazut ca este si aici.
Vesti bune de la Romwe, au super oferta la produsele selectionate. Nu uitati nici de GIVEAWAY!




Jumper: Here
Jeans: Here
Watch: Calvin Klein
Boots: Badstyle

 Photos by Veres Krisztian

Unfold your free style with Romwe items.
Best-seller Collection! Up to 60% off
Do not miss! 72h only!


0 comments:

Post a Comment