Brighten up the day

 I bet you never saw this coming:)) Me wearing pink, right?Well neither did I, but I have to say that the color description on this jumper said PEACH, and the photo looked like a deep coral... But this is none of those, it's really a hot pink  and I can't do anything about it. I think the color looks nice on me, I just don't really like to see it on me, , not my fav color.
 What do you think? I want to hear your real opinion on this . Pink for me?
Sunt sigura ca nu v-ati asteptat la asa ceva. Eu purtand roz,,,, sincer nici eu nu ma asteptam . Si acum ma scuz ca la descrierea produsului scria piersica, iar mie imi parea a corai, dar uite ca e chiar roz, un mega roz. Asta e, nu ii pot schimba culoarea. De fapt, nu pot sa spun ca imi sta rau, (sau?), dar parca nu ma caracterizeaza.
Voi ce ziceti? Arat ciudat in roz?









Jumper: Here
Shorts: Here
Boots: Stone Creek
Bag: Here
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Claw ring: Here
Heart ring: Here
Watch: Calvin Klein



 Photos by Veres Krisztian


Do you know the brave angel Talia Joy Castellano? 
Have you heard about her story?
 
Talia earned her wings on July 16th after six and half year battle with childhood cancer. August 18th would have been Talia's 14th birthday.
 
Talia touched the lives of thousands through social media. Her make up tutorial on Youtube earned her 1,192,000 subscribers and 517,000 fans on Facebook.  In addition, she told the story of her fight with cancer through Vlogs in an insightful and inspiring way.  During The Ellen Show, she was asked how does she keep her spirits up?  Her answer; “What can I do? Be depressed? A little fish once told me, just keep swimming.”
 
Talia contacted us to join our fashion Vloggers Team this past April.  By this chance, Talia and Romwe's design Team, designed special leggings together.  Talia said “make up is my wig”, so she suggested some makeup-inspired images to print on the leggings. Lip-print Black-white Leggings, Colorful Lip-print White Leggings, Lipstick Print White Leggings
But after the leggings arrived, Talia was not able to enjoy them, as she was too sick.
 
We know that Talia is with us forever, not only with Romwe Team, but also with all Romwers.  Also we will donate for Talia’s favorite charity, BASE Camp Children 's Cancer Foundation, to help more children and bring hope home for the children who are fighting child cancer.  It will starts on Sep 27th


0 comments:

Post a Comment