Spring colors in my closet


 I found these items accidentaly while walking past a SH shop. I went in because I saw many colors that attracted me. I think this is the perfect spring shirt made of 100% silk.
 The flower print is amazing , looks like watercolors.
 The mint colored pulover is very soft and truly a basic item for the cold days that still are here. And the brown leather waist belt was a great bargain! 
Do you like them?


Am gasit aceste piese trecand din greseala pe langa un magazin SH . Am intrat fiind atrasa de culorile din vitrina. Cred ca aceasta camasa din matase este perfecta pentru primvara. Imprimeul floral este superb, ca si cand ar fi pictat cu acuarele.
Puloverul de culoarea mentei este foarte fin si  potrivit pentru zilele reci care inca persista. Iar cureaua maro din piele a fost un chilipir grozav!
Va plac?






0 comments:

Post a Comment