Give me Just a Ray of Sunlight

 As I said before, I really hate winter, and cold weather in general. I seem to feel blocked and my inspiration is frozen. I hope that Spring is just around the corner,because I want to get motivated and work more.
These pictures were taken on a really cold, yet sunny day, and I was trying to force Spring in coming faster making her feel guilty that I was induring the cold.
Well it seem she totaly ignored me, but I don't give up that easily.
Have a great day you all!


Cum spuneam mai demult, urasc iarna, de fapt vremea rece in general.  Ma simt blocata, lipsita de inspiratie.
Sper ca primavara este pe aproape sa pot sa ma mobilizez si eu sa lucrez mai mult si mai optim.
Fotografiile au fost facute intr-o zi insorita dar foarte rece, si incercam sa santajez Primavara sa vina mai repede, facand-o sa se simta vinovata ca eu stau in frig. 
Hmmm se pare ca m-a ignorat cu desavarsire, dar nu ma dau eu batuta asa usor.
O zi minunata sa aveti!








0 comments:

Post a Comment