Fitness event



 Last Saturday I was invited to the Fitness contest at the gym where I go to for more than 8 years.(even if I have skipped a few months now, due to overwhelming projects that I had recently:( )
The guys have an anual Fitness contest where they have to do several exercises with the weight they actualy have, that's why it is called a Fitness and not a bodybulding contest.
Here are some pictures with the guys. Hopefully I will get back to gym soon, I miss working out.


Sâmbăta trecută am fost invitată la un concurs de fitness care a avut loc la sala de sport unde merg şi eu de  mai bine de 8 ani (chiar dacă am lipsit câteva luni , datorită programului foarte încărcat din această perioadă.)
Concursul a constat în executarea unor serii de exerciţii cu o greutate echivalentă cu cea deţinută de fiecare concurent în parte.
Mai jos sunt câteva fotografii cu băieţii.Sper să reuşesc să ajung  şi eu cât de curand din nou la sală . Mi-e dor de un antrenament bun.






 The coach, the participants and other gym members
Antrenorul, participanţii şi alţi membrii de la sală


 Dani, my oldest friend from gym
Dani, cel mai vechi prieten al meu de la sală

 The winner is...
Câştigătorul este...  





 The coach and the winner
Antrenorul şi câştigătorul concursului


0 comments:

Post a Comment