"Mix and Match" -Latest collection

 Finally I can present to you my latest collection. Unfortunately or fortunately, not all the items are still in stock, it has been sold  in a proportion of 80% but some pieces have been duplicated as the requests are high. I have to say I am really happy how it turned out and I was surprised how fast it sold taking into account the fact that it has not yet been entirely published online. I am sorry for the delay but this fortunate happening forced me not to be able to publish it earlier. So if you  like something make sure you act fast and send me an email before it is sold out. 

Ma bucur ca intr-un final am reusit sa public cea mai recenta colectie . Din pacate sau din fericire nu toate produsele mai sunt in stoc fiind vanduta in proportie de 80%, o parte din produse fiind refacute datorita cererii foarte mari. Trebuie sa spun ca am fost placut surprinsa de aceasta intamplare, avdna in vedere ca nici nu am apucat sa public online intreaga colectie . Imi cer scuze pentru intarziere dar din cauza aceste intamplari fericite m-am simtit nevoita sa aman publicarea colectiei mai devreme. Daca va place ceva  ar trebui sa va grabiti , trimiteti-mi un email pana ce produsele mai sunt in stoc.

Thanks to:
Multumiri:

Sorin Popa:Photographer
Kiaari Andreea: Make-up and Model












































0 comments:

Post a Comment