Snow Storm

 Yes it is still snowing and we keep shoveling again and again and again... I really hope it stops because it is driving me mad. I don;t know about you but I had enough snow for this year, I am ready for spring.
So here is the best outfit for shoveling the snow. A warm jumper, shorts, boots and beanice. Of course I am kidding but well, you got to stay in fashion anyhow..
Have a great day, if you can.


Da, inca ninge si noi tot dam la lopata din nou si din nou si din nou. Sper ca se opreste curand ca ma enerveaza la culmea. Nu stiu despre voi ,dar mie mi-a ajuns zapada pe anul acesta, sunt pregatita pentru primavara.
Si acum sa va prezint tinuta perfecta pentru  munca in zapada.O bluza calduroasa, o pereche de pantaloni sucrti, bocanci si o caciula. Sigur ca glumesc, dar oricum trebuie gandita tinuta, nu poti da zapada oricum imbracata:))
O zi frumoasa sa aveti, daca se poate.


















Blouse: B.A.D. style
Shorts: Leather look jeans DIY shorts
Boots: Mango













0 comments:

Post a Comment