Gradient Season

 Even if it's already December and I can't believe it's here, the leaves, branches, even the green grass still keep a wonderful gradient for us to admire until snow will conquer the scenary. I am sorry for the lack of outfit posts here but this period is crazy with all the projects I have to finish and orders and emails, it really doesn't give me much time to prepare my posts as I would like to.
Until I will post the next look, have a look at this one. Perfect for a warmer winter day.
Have a great week!


Chiar daca e deja Decembrie si mie nu imi vine sa cred, frunzele, crengile chiar si iarba inca reusesc sa creeze un degrade in peisaj pana ce zapada va acapara cu tot privelistea de acum. 
Trebuie sa ma scuz ca nu am postat de ceva timp o tinuta , dar cu toate proiectele si comenzile ce trebuie terminate nu reusesc sa pregatesc postarile cum as vrea.
Pana la urmatoarea tinuta va las cu aceasta. O combinatie perfect pentru o zi de iarna ceva mai calduroasa.
O saptamana frumoasa va doresc!



 Hat: Random angora hat
Jumper: Promod
Shorts: H&M
Stockings: Marylin
Boots: TopShop
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban clubmaster
Handbag: Pull and Bear
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Handmade









0 comments:

Post a Comment