Christmas gifts

 It was a wonderful Christmas after all because I found my dog and we had the chance to spend quality time in the family. I think Santa made a mistake because I was actualy kinda naughty this year and I didn't deserve so many gifts. But I might as well enjoy them because I got everything I wanted.
What did you get? Are you ready for the New Year's Eve party?
Tomorrow a special post about what to wear and some make-up tips.

A fost un Craciun superb pana la urma mai ales pentru ca am reusit sa imi regasesc catelul si am putut astfel sa ne relaxam cu totii in familie. Cred ca Mos Craciun a fost prost informat pentru ca anul acesta nu am fost asa cuminte si totusi mi-a adus o gramada de cadouri. Dar aucm nu pot decat sa ma bucur ca am primit cam tot ce mi-am dorit. Voi ce ati primit? Sunteti pregatiti pentru petrecerea de anul nou?
Maine va pregatesc o postare speciala despre ce sa imbracam si  cum ne machiam pentru petrecere.












0 comments:

Post a Comment