A special Gift













I have a little surprise for you!
 I got many emails with questions about my diet, what I eat and if I can share recipies, so I decided to write a book, cook book that is. This will be a selection of my favorite recipies, most of which I "invented". A mix of lacto ovo vegetarian dishes, some raw, plus delicious low-fat desserts.
 Hopefully I will finish it before Christmas.
I hope you will enjoy it!

Am o mica supriza pentru voi! Pentru ca am primit mesaje de la voi referitor la dieta mea, ce mananc zilnic si daca va pot trimite retete, am decis sa scriu o carte, o carte de bucate bineinteles. Aceasta va cuprinde o selectie a retetelor mele favorite, majoritatea fiind chiar"inventate" de mine . O combinatie de mancaruri lacto ovo vegetariene, unele preparate raw, si deserturi light foarte delicioase
Incer sa o termin inainte de Craciun!
Sper sa va placa!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment