Dreaming in glitter

Untitled-1 

 No outfit post today..same issues as always..
 Howeveeeeer...I have this image dancing around my mind lately and that is of a party outfit, but an outfit perfect for the Winter Holidays.. and when I think of this, I think of glamour, of glitter and sequins, holographic prints even! So, I browsed around the Internet for inspiration and I find the best dresses on TopShop as you can see. These are my favorites (especially the black one from the right in the image above), now if I had a treasure chest (or two..okay, three) I would buy all of these and even more, but for now I am just happy staring at them. This activity really makes me feel cozy inside..Is that weird?
 Anyway, tell which is your favorite! Or where would you wear them? Untitled-2 Untitled-3

See you soon and keep on dreaming of Christmas! Such little time left!

P.S. "The Hobbit" was an incredible experience! My heart was in my throat the entire time, go see it NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment