Wedge Trainers-Sporty Chic


 This is the new hit for the season. Wedge trainers that give you the comfort and posture you need to get a sporty -chic look. 
I love sneakers and I would wear them all day because of all the running around that I have to do all day. But I am not so sure yet if they would be as comfy as the flat trainers.
Did you get your wedge sneakers yet?
 I love the grey and mustard ones, which is your favorite?


Noul hit al sezonului. Tenisi cu talpa ortopedica ascunsa iti asigura comfortul si postura potrivita pentru a obtine un look sporty-chic.
Eu ador pantofii sport si i-as purta toata ziua mai ales cand am mult de alergat prin oras.
Dar inca nu sunt foarte covninsa ca ar fi la fel de comfortabili ca si tenisi cu talpa normala.
V-ati cumparat deja tenisi cu talpa ortopedica?
Mie imi plac cei gri si cei maro-mustar. 
Care sunt favoritii vostrii?


















0 comments:

Post a Comment