Peach is the new Pink


 Ok, so you must know by now that I hate pink.Well I don't really hate it, but I don't like to see it on me, it's to childish or something, I don't really know exactly why, but the fact is pink doesn't work for me.
Peach on the other hand is a close relative of pink, but much more classy and elegant. I think this should be the color that saves you from any boring all black outfit when you are uninspired. It's feminine, easy to mix and match and flatters most skin shades, so it's perfect for any season.
I made this peach shirt a while ago  and I really love the way the color turned out, it looks a bit worn out. The shoes also were a great pick both for the colors and  pointy toe because these two details are very trendy right now. I picked golden, colorful accessories to add some diversity in colors and textures . 
This is the outfit I wore on monday at the fashion show, but well I don't have any pictures of myself so you will just have to believe me.
So what about you, pink or peach?



Deci probabil stiti deja ca eu urasc culoarea roz. De fapt nu ca o urasc, dar nu imi place sa o vad pe mine, parca e prea copilaroasa sau asa ceva. Nu stiu exact de ce simt aceasta repulsie , dar rozul nu mi se potriveste.
Piersica pe de alta parte este si o ruda destul de apropiata de roz, dar mult mai eleganta si te poate scoate din pana cand optezi pentru o tinuta neutra. E feminina, usor de asortat si se potriveste tuturor nuantelor de piele fiind perfecta pentru orice anotimp.
Am creat aceasta camasa aucm ceva timp si imi place mult cum a iesit culoarea, pare putin uzata.
Pantofii cred ca i-am ales foarte bine , culoarea si calapodul fiind foarte la moda acum.
Bijuteriile au fost alese in tonuri de auriu si nuante puternice pentru a adauga putina diversitate tinutei.
Acesta este si tinuta ce am purtat-o la prezentarea de moda de luni seara, dar cum nu am fotografii cu mine de la eveniment asa ca va tebuii sa ma credeti pe cuvant.
Voi ce alegeti, roz sau piersica?











0 comments:

Post a Comment