Making of...Poppies


 I must say this was a fun Sunday!
 We went for a short trip outside the city to find this amazing place where we had a little photoshooting. I took the pictures this time and I will show the result soon. Some of you must know that I realy have a little obsession with fileds of poppies so I had to have this shooting before it was too late.
 Now I can sleep better tonight after I fulfiled one of my summer dreams.
New surprises soon, but I have to rest a bit first.

A fost o duminica super distractiva!
Am plecat intr-o scurta excursie infara orasului pentru a cauta acel loc magnific unde am facut o mica sedinta foto. De  data asta am facut eu fotografii asa ca rezultatul il veti vedea curand. Probabil ca uni dintre voi stiti despre mica mea obsesie cu lanul de maci , asa ca am reusit sa profit de ocazie pana nu a fost prea tarziu.
Acum pot dormii linisita  ca mi-am indeplinit unul din visele acestei veri.
Multe surprize noi curand, dar intai ma voi odihnii putin.



 










0 comments:

Post a Comment