The Butterfly Effect



 Since last year I have started a little obsession for orange in almost any shade, so I started buying/making different garments for myself in that color.
 But this summer I think I got myself another addiction that is starting to grow on me, mint green.
 And I think that the two of them together make a great combination, perfect summer couple.
 What do you think of this combination? What are your favorite colors for this season?


Inca de anul trecut am inceput sa dezvolt o mica obsesie pentru portocaliu, in orice nuanta, asa ca am inceput sa imi creez/ sa imi cumpar diferite piese vestimentare si accesorii in aceasta culoare. 
Dar vara aceasta am o noua pasiune : verdele. 
Si cred ca cele doua culori fac un cuplu dracut, macar pentru o aventura de-o vara.
Ce ziceti de combinatie? Voi ce culori preferati pentru acest sezon?



0 comments:

Post a Comment