Weekend fun and a little shopping

 Finally the weekend is here. I have to say this wasn't one of my best days, I even slept in the afternoon, which I never do but I felt so tired. I hope I get my energy back by Monday because the week will be full. Have I told you how happy I was this morning(before feeling so sick)? I found this super cool jacket and ordered it instantly? Love at first sight!
What are you doing this weekend?  I will be planing my week activities plus some relaxation time hopefully.


In sfarsit a venit weekendul. Trebuie sa recunosc ca nu avut cea mai buna zi, am dormit si dupa masa, lucru pe care nu il fac niciodata, dar eram praf, vorba lui Kiaari. Sper sa imi recapat energia pana luni ca se anunta o saptamana plina.
Ah, v-am spus ce bucuroasa am fost azi dimineata?(inainte sa mi se faca rau) Cand am vazut geaca asta, m-am indragostit imediat si am si comandat-o.Dragoste la prima vedere!
Voi ce faceti in weekend? Eu imi voi programa activitatile pe saptamana viitoare plus putin relaxare.
 





Pictures by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment