Stay Fresh

 If I would describe my everyday style, I would have to say comfortable. As I am always on the run, or just working, I keep my outfits comfortable and I try to spice them up a bit. An interesting accessory, funky shoes, a nice watch etc.Talking about accessories, I always wear sunglasses during summer because my eyes are sensibile so I invest in they quality and these are the latest addition to my collection.
Another new in, is the T-shirt I got from Romwe. Very, very comfortable, great fabric and I absolutely love the loose fit. Perfect for hot summer days.
What is your daily style?



Daca ar trebuii sa imi descriu stilul meu de zi cu zi, as spune CONFORTABIL. Pentru ca sunt mereu pe fuga, sau lucrez, prefer sa imi pastrez tinutele super comode pe care le condimentez putin. Un accesoriu interesant, tensi simpatici sau un ceas dragut. Vorbind de accesorii, vara port ochelarii de soare sunt indispensabili pentru ca am ochii sensibili , si din acest motiv optez sa investesc in ochelari de calitate, iar aceasta pereche este cea mai noua achizitie din colectie.
Zilele acestea a ajuns si acest tricou de la Romwe care este printre preferatele mele pentru ca e extrem de comfortabil, materialul e fin si croiala lejera.Perfect pentru vara!
Voi ce stil aveti ?












Top: Romwe
Shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Custom made
Cuff Earring: Romwe

Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment