Another love

994

I love mixing prints and I am sure you saw my "variations" along the way; dots, stripes, floral patterns, ethnic, you name it. The only type of print that is missing from my collection is the animal print, but I am sure it won't make an apparition in my wardrobe too soon, I don't know why, I'm just not that into it. Summer is when I feel playful, especially if there are chilly evenings and I can wear slim layers and jewelry!
 I am wearing here the sandals I mentioned earlier and I am so in love with them, not exactly sure why, probably because they are simple and yet elegant, they look amazing on feet and they go with so many things! You know I used to be psyched about platforms, the bigger the better, wedges, chunky heels and so on. I still do, but recently this crush for a slimmer shoe has developed rapidly and I can't let go. 
How do you like them?

  992993 998 996 995 997

Wearing: thrifted cardigan, vintage belt, earrings and skirt, MiniPrix.ro sandals, Primark thrifted bag, Meli Melo necklace


0 comments:

Post a Comment