Celebrating the 4th of July

 I was away in  Szeged a few days ago , being there with business I took the opportunity to go shopping a bit too. I was really happy to see these sneakers form Zara in my size so I got them in a glimpse. Very comfy and they make me look taller:))
 I think this could be a great idea for a 4th of July outfit. Funky, casual, comfortable too. Maybe a simple white shirt would also be a great idea, but I wanted to mix some prints. A shirt and shorts would always be a good option for any summer day. Get comfy shoes, sneakers, boots for a day outfit, high heels for a party late in the night. Add interesting accessories and there you go!
Don't forget about the Giveaway from PERSUNMALL, you can win your favorite item!


Am fost plecata cu treaba in Szeged acum cateva zile si am profitat de ocazie sa fac si cumparaturi. M-am bucurat tare cand am vazut acesti tenisi pe marimea mea. Sunt foarte comozi si ma fac mai inalta putin:))
Cred ca tinuta asta se potriveste pentru ziua de 4 Iulie. Funky, comoda , casual. Merge si cu o camasa simpla alba, dar eu am vrut un mix de imprimeuri. O camasa cu pantaloni scurti e alegerea perfecta pentru orice zi de vara. Cu tenisi , balerini sau bocanci pentru o tinuta de zi, iar seara tocuri inalte. Alege accesorii interesante si gata!
Nu uitati de concursul sponsorizat de PERSUNMALL, puteti castiga produsul favorit.






 Hat: random
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Shirt: Random
Shorts: Persunmall
Bracelet: B.A.D. style
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Zara

 Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment