Rock this summer

 I don't think I love any other fabric as much as I love leather. It gives you that roughness, but it still looks sexy and elegant. I love mixing it with other textures, like sheer silk and soft chiffon for a cool contrast. Here I picked my new romwe  flower printed top and a metallic plate belt so that  it would look like a dress. 
How would you wear a leather skirt?
Don't forget about the contest that starts monday!


Nu cred ca exista un material pe care sa il iubesc mai mult decat pielea. Imi place ca iti da acea nota de duritate sa zic asa, dar totusi ramanand feminina si sexy. Combinatia mea preferata e cu matase fina pentru a crea  un joc de contraste. Aici am ales  sa o asortez cu noua mea bustiera de la romwe incercand sa fac tinuta sa para de fapt ca o rochie. 
Voi cum ati asorta o fusta de piele?
Nu uitati de concursul ce incepe luni!









Top: Romwe
Skirt: B.A.D. style
Bracelets: Romwe/B.A.D.style
Shoes: Vegas
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Watch: Michael Kors







Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment