Flowers and Lace

 A new week started and I am back to work again.
What have you guys been up to?
I just got a super cute top from Persunmall, just great for this hot weather. I paired it up with some red jeans with DIY lace that I pimped up and the nude sandals, my favorite at this moment. 
Remeber about the contest I was in? Voted for me yet?Numbers 009 and 010 are my designs.
Even if it's hot outside, some cool leggings for the evenings are a great choice. So Romwe is giving us the opportunity to get our favorite designs for as less as 19,99$ .The sale lasts from 18 to 20 June. Have fun shopping, I know I will.


Romwe leggings flash sale
200 crazy leggings, only $19.99
Time: 06/18/2013 -06/20/2013

 O noua saptamana a inceput  si am revenit la treburile ce au ramas neterminate, incepem altele noi si tot asa.Voi ce ati facut?
Eu tocmai am primit o super bluzita de la Persunmall, e perfecta pentru vremea asta. Am ales sa o asortez cu niste pantaloni scurti rosii pe care i-am modificat , am adaugat dantela ,, si sandalele nude, favorite in acest moment.
Va aduceti aminte de concursul la care particip? M-ati votat? Daca va plac creatiile mele, numarul 009 si 010, de votat.
Chiar daca e super cald afara, seara merge o pereche de colanti haiosi cu un tricoul larg. Cei de la Romwe ne ofera ocazia sa ne cumparam perechea favorita la un super pret, doar 19.99$, transport gratuit ca de fiecare data. Reducerile dureaza intre 18 si 20 Iunie. Distractie la cumparaturi!








 Top: Persunmall
Shorts: DIY
Sandals: Zara
Bracelets: Bellast, B.A.D. style
Watch: Michael Kors





 Photos by Veres Krisztian


0 comments:

Post a Comment