It's all about nude


 Here I am back. I bet you missed me, I know I missed you my dear readers.
Because we are all going to weddings, parties and other special events, I think a special BAD style look would be apropriate right now.
Here is my suggestion. A nude dress with handpainted sides and gold leather inserts .Simple, classy easy to match. I picked nude shoes from Zara and a studded clutch. The spice is by picking the right jewelry and I tell you Bellast has the best selection for awesome prices. Gold plated jewelry with stunning details and unique designs. I picked a chain pave bracelet that is plated with 18k gold. The silver ring with a matte and shiny finish , a clear crystal has a simple cut that makes it even more elegant.And what is ever better, the prices are super low for such beautiful pieces of jewelry. You must have a look, I know my wishlist just got full!
I think the bracelet is my favorite right now. Worn on it's own, it gives the look a classy touch; you don't need more jewelry to match for a formal outfit. For a day outfit, layer it with other colorful bracelets and get a cool arm party for a fun look. The ring screams less is more , don't overcrowd your fingers.
So what do you need for a formal look? A great dress with a simple cut. Add some cool jewelry, not too much, a statement bracelet like mine from Bellast and a simple ring. I always need to add some red, fingers, toes lips, you name it! Be bold, be BAD, be beautiful!



M-am intors ! Sunt sigura ca v-a fost dor de mine ,mie cel putin mi-a fost dor de voi, cititorii mei dragi.
Pentru ca sunt sigura ca toate avem acum evenimente la care suntem invitate si e normal sa vrem sa  aratam foarte bine, m-am gandit ca e timpul pentru o tinuta BAD.
Ce propun eu? O rochie nude cu detalii pictate manual si insertii de piele, sandale nude si un plic cu tinte. Ii dam personalitate tinutei prin detalii.Bijuterii finute sau nu neaparat, doar ca trebuie alese cu gust. Eu am asortat o bratara placata cu aur de 18K si decorata cu cristale primita de la Bellast si un inel argintiu. Cred ca bratara este preferata mea in acest moment. Imi place ca e destul de masiva, dar totusi eleganta. Pentru o tinuta de seara ajunge sa o purtam singura, poate chiar si cu inelul, dar pentru o tinuta de zi, ne putem juca adaugand si alte bratari colorate pentru un efect funky. Recapitulam? O rochie simpla intr-o culoare neutra la care adaugam accesorii care ne reprezinta ca stil, dar sa nu exageram. Mai mult inseamna mai putin cand e vorba de o tinuta eleganta. Eu trebuie neaparat sa adaug putin rosu, pe unghii, pe buze.
Ce parere aveti?




Clutch: Meli Melo
Gold pave bracelet and silver ring: Bellast
BAD plate bracelet: B.A.D style
Sandals: ZARA











Photos by Veres Krisztian












0 comments:

Post a Comment