The King of the Castle

 And it is still snowing....Yesterday I didn't post anything... sorry but it was a full day.. full of snow that is! And I had to go out in town for some shopping and meetings I had planned. So first I had to bury my car out of the snow:|. Luckily my mom got me out of the snow with a shovel because I got stuck while trying to leave home:))) It was a day full of surprises. 
You can see even my dog Lucky hates snow, he only walks where the snow was cleaned, and stays in the house all day, like a king.
So hope you have a beautiful SUNday!


Si inca ninge...IEri nu am postat nimic pentru ca am avut o zi plina...... de zapada!
A trebuit sa merg in oras pentru ceva cumparaturi si intalniri deja stabiliite ....inainte de epoca de gheata.
Prima data trebuia sa incerc sa imi scot masina de sub mormanul de zapada:|  Norocul meu a fost ca mama a reusit sa ma scoata din zapada cand am incercat sa plec din fata casei :)) A fost o zi plina de surprize.
Dupa cum se vede nici lui Lucky nu ii place zapada, el merge doar pe unde a fost curatat de zapada si sta toata ziua in casa ,ca un rege.
Sper sa aveti o duminica placuta!






0 comments:

Post a Comment