Valentine's Day outfit

Even if I haven't taken these pictures today, it could easily be an interesting outfit for Valentine's Day.
 I really love the peachy color of my vintage shorts and the scarf is my favorite because of the contrasting colors, they really pop out from the black background.
The clutch is actually my own design from the Mix and Match collection that you can see here.
Hope you will have a great evening filled with love!


Chiar daca nu am facut aceste fotografii azi, aceasta tinuta ar putea fi purtat foarte bine chiar si  de Valentine's Day.
Imi place foarte mult nuanta de piersica a pantalonilor scurti, iar esarfa este preferata mea. Imi place contrastul puternic care se creeaza cu fundalul negru si florile intens colorate
Plicul este o creatie personala din colectia Mix and Match pe care o puteti vedea aici.
Sper sa aveti o seara minunata plina de dragoste!







0 comments:

Post a Comment