Sunset Alley

 The weekend is here and   I have great news for you. Romwe is hosting a new a flash sale for accessories, only 48 to get your favorite item, hurry up. I love the skull earrings, what will you get? You have the link at the bottom of the post.

Talking about the outfit, I am really happy that the weather is so nice and I can wear shorts. I also got this awesome top from ROMWE, and I absolutely love it.Since I picked it, I thought of pairing it up with these boots. 
Have a great weekend!


Weekendul e pe aproape si aduce vesti bune. Romwe a pregatit reduceri substantiale le accesorii. Trebuie sa va grabiti ca se vand ca painea calda si dureaza doar 48  de ore. Eu am pus ochii pe cerceii craniu, voi? Linkul il aveti mai jos. Spor la cumparaturi!
Vorbind de tinuta mea, ma bucur ca a venit vremea faina si pot purta pantaloni scurti. Am reusit sa port si camasa de la ROMWE care de cand am ales-o m-am gandit sa o asortez cu aceste ghete.
Un weekend placut va doresc!







 Top: Romwe
Shorts: DIY cut off
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: B.A.D. style
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Handbag: B.A.D style






 Photos by Veres Krisztian





0 comments:

Post a Comment