Summer curls and a wishlist

I want to tell you about a new shop I came over recently. Persunmall has some great stuff with super prices.
Take a look at my wishlist below, I think these are so cool for this season! Which is your favorite? I can't decide! But I would surely mix the US flag with the London top! Ironic and edgy.How about the accessories?Got your eyes on something?
I know that when I cut my hair, after some time, I said that was a bad idea. Now I want long hair,, well it does not grow that fast, but I can always use a trick. Hair extensions with clips. Easy to put on, easy to take off. What do you know, Choies has a giveaway for you guys where you can win some extensions. Have a look Here


Sorry for the lack of outfit posts, but I am redecorating massively, I mean getting walls down and I can't find the time to take pictures. But I will be back soon! 

Vreau sa va spun despre un nou magazin online care l-am gasit de curand. Persunmall are chestii foarte misto la preturi accesibile. Eu mi-am facut un wishlist destul de stufos, nu pot sa ma hotarasc . Cu siguranta o combinatie simpatica , usor ironica ar fi topul LONDON cu blugii imprimati cu steagul Americii,dar mie imi place maxim. Ce ziceti de accesorii? V-a facut ceva cu ochiul?

Dupa ce m-am tuns, la ceva timp dupa, mi-a parut rau. Vreau par lung din nou, dar din pacate nu creste asa usor , asa ca singura varianta ar fi un truc simplu. Extensii cu clips, usor de pus, usor de dat jos.Si, inca o veste buna, Choies va da sansa sa castigati un set de extensii.Mai multe info aici!

Imi cer scuze ca nu am mai postat tinute in ultimul timp, dar nu reusesc sa fac poze pentru ca sunt in plin proces de renovare masiva, daramat ziduri si chestii de acest gen. Dar revin curand.








Choies Giveaway!

http://www.choies.com/activity/hair_extensions_giveaway?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=shi&utma _campaign=hair+extension

0 comments:

Post a Comment