New In-preview

I got some new jewelry from Bellast but didn't have the chance to post proper pictures. Here is a little teaser instead. Are you curious what I got? I  will just say it is a ring and a chain bracelet, elegant and classy.
Fresh news from Romwe:7 days of sales for over 1000 selected items starting on the 1st of june/ Follow the link and get ready for summer. I picked some items myself. What will you get?

Am primit de curand ceva nou de la Bellast, dar din pacate nu am apucat sa le fotografiez frumos, insa am pregatit un mic teaser. Sunteti curiosi? Va zic doar ca e vorba de un inel si o bratara, simple si elegante.
Avem vesti bune de la Romwe. Reducerile continua. Din 1 iunie pana in 7, peste 1000 de produse reduse cu pana la 70%. Eu mi-am ales cate ceva deja. Voi? Urmariti linkul si... Spor la cumparaturi~!






0 comments:

Post a Comment