Studs in Style

 It's Monday again:P Not my favorite day of the week but it is a new start so I might just enjoy it because I have a full week ahead. Keep you posted!
Here is what I actually wore on Valentine's Day. I got this beautiful Romwe dress right on that day so I had to take out for a date. I really love how the whole outfit looked. 
The vintage look handbag from Choies is a great pair for the studded detail dress.
 I added some color with that simple cardigan and golden detail jewelry.


E din nou Luni. Nu e chiar ziua mea favorita, dar da startul unui nou inceput, o saptamana plina asa ca nu pot  decat sa ma bucur de ea. Va tin la curent cu noutatile!
Aceasta tinuta am purtat-o pana la urma de Valentine's Day pentru ca primisesm rochia de la Romwe chiar in acea zi si nu puteam sa nu o scot la o intalnire. Imi place cum s-au asezat toate elementele tinutei. 
Geanta cu aspect vintage de la Choies arata foarte bine in combinatie cu detaliile metalice de pe  rochie. 
Am adaugat putina culoare purtand un cardigan simplu corai si bijuterii in nuante de auriu.





Dress: Romwe
Cardigan: random
Tights: Marylin
Shoes: Topshop
Watch: Calvin Klein
Handbag: Choies
Bracelets: B.A.D. style, Asos



 Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment