I wanted to walk a trail with no end in sight

vho2 

 It seems I am into this salmon pink lately, it is such a sweet an refined color unlike that Barbie pink..ugh. 
I took this coat today after a long time, I don't usually wear it because it's sooo heavy! The fabric is really good, but man, it feels I am carrying a backpack.
 I am leaving tomorrow to resume my studies and until Easter I don't think I will be going anywhere..unless I get super annoyed and jump in a train and just go ..wherever. I have this urge lately. 
See my nails? I tried to master the marble art technique, but I guess it takes time. It get's messy and you need patience, but the result is super awesome! vho3 vho5 vho6 vho4 vho 

 Wearing: no name coat, thrifted bag, belt and sweater, H&M dress and scarf, Leonardo old shoes, C&A earrings.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment