Last White Day

 I promise this is the last snowy post for this year, until winter of course. 
I tried to style a pair of  jeans with a boyfriend cut but I am  not so sure they fit my figure. Because I am not so tall, they look weird without heels. I am still trying to figure this out.
What do you think? 
It is a DO or DON'T?

Promit ca este ultimul post cu zapada din acest an, cel putin pana vine iarna din nou.
Am incercat sa compun o tinuta cu faimosii boyfriend jeans , dar nu sunt convinsa ca sunt pe  placul meu. Din cauza ca nu sunt inalta, fara tocuri  arata ciudat.Inca incerc sa imi dau seama cum sa ii potrivesc sa fie si comoda tinuta sa imi stea si bine.
Ce ziceti?
DA sau NU?










Cap: NewEra
Blouse: B.A.D. style
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: B.A.D. style
Watch: Michael Kors




0 comments:

Post a Comment