My name is B.A.D. and I am a color-a-holic

So after a nice weekend and a flash week start I found myself right in the middle and back in business. Lots of work to be done ASAP, plus some fun photoshootings with the crew. I promise I will show you a great DIY cristal neon necklace, like the one I am wearing here. It is very easy and fun. 
You will love it! 
Have a great day!

Dupa un weekend placut si un inceput de saptamana fulegrator, m-am trezit in mijlocul saptamanii cu treaba pana peste cap. Multe proiecte de terminat cat mai repede si pe langa putin distractie cu echipa, la o sedinta foto bineinteles. Promit sa va arata un proiect DIY foarte simpatic; va invat sa faceti un colier ca al meu de aici. E foarte usor de facut!
 O sa va placa.
O zi frumoasa sa aveti!








 Dress: B.A.D. style
Belt, necklace,bracelet: DIY
Shoes: Ebay
Watch: Calvin Klein
Handbag:Ebay

Photo: Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment