Cause I'm a Gipsy


I always loved such a flower pattern on fabrics but never got to find one just like this until now. I think this is a great item for summer, it has just the right amount of elegance and  funkyness,  Besides this outfit I am showing you today, I have more suprises  stored for you but  I will not reveal them now. You will just stay tooned. Have a great day!

Dintotdeauna mi-a placut acest tip de imprimeu floral, dar nu am gasit nimic asemanator pana acum. Cred ca este piesa perfecta pentru vara, are doza perfecta de eleganta funky pentru o tinuta ideala de vara.
Inafara de prezentarea tinutei de azi, trebuie sa va spun ca am pregatite multe surprize pentru voi, dar mai aveti de asteptati. Stati pe aproape!
O zi frumoasa va doresc!









Top: No name
Skirt: B.A.D. style
Necklace: Vintage
Watch: Calvin Klein
Bracelets: B.A.D. style


0 comments:

Post a Comment